Nick Lewis Communications (NLC) is delighted to announce that Nick Lewis will be speaking at the upcoming ICPA Practice Evolution Conference on the 27th September 2018 in Manchester. Nick will be speaking on the subject Twitter: From Zero to Hero for Accountants in Practice.
In addition, as a valued reader of the NLC website, you will be eligible to receive a 15% discount, just quote “NLC15” when booking.
This year’s conference will focus on the issues faced by the accountant in practice. The ICPA will be looking at technical topics including 4MLD, VAT pitfalls, MTD, Taxation of Rental Income as well as ways to help you future proof your business and help it flourish in the coming years.
There will also be a London event taking place on 7th June 2018.
ICPA specially chosen speakers are all experts in their field with great presentation skills and they all have the remarkable ability of imparting help and information.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Pipe – How to become the most respected and successful accountants in town by “doing good”
- Melanie Lord – 10 VAT pitfalls to avoid so HMRC don’t win on penalties
- Steve Checkley – The latest on MTD and admin issues
- Richard Simms – From risk assessments to due diligence: how to be 4MLD compliant
- Colin Walker – Taxation of Rental Income: From repairs to Interest deductions
- Elaine Clark – At first I was afraid I was petrified but I will survive
- Nick Lewis – Twitter: From Zero to Hero for Accountants in Practice
There will also be a mini exhibition which you will be free to explore throughout the day.
Remember to quote “NLC15“ to get your 15% discount – click here to book or call 0800 074 2896.