LinkedIn is the social media network favoured by business professionals, to promote their services and businesses as well as for recruitment. Nick Lewis Communications provide one-to-one LinkedIn training for businesses, organisations and individuals from as little as £75* (a dedicated 2 hour session).
During your Nick Lewis Communications LinkedIn Training Session, you will learn:
- How to get yourself set-up on LinkedIn
- The difference between a personal LinkedIn profile and a LinkedIn Company Page
- How LinkedIn algorithms work for both your personal profile and for LinkedIn Company Pages
- How to tailor your LinkedIn profile to benefit both you and any associated businesses and organisations
- How to request LinkedIn Recommendations and Linked Endorsements
- What makes an effective LinkedIn post
- How LinkedIn uses both videos and images
- How to engage with other LinkedIn users, including replies, shared posts and direct messaging
- Tips and short-cuts in becoming more efficient with LinkedIn
- How to set-up adverts and sponsored posts on LinkedIn
- How to engage with LinkedIn Groups
- All the features and functions of your LinkedIn account
Nick Lewis Communications can provide training at your premises, another location of your choice or online via either Skype or Google Hangouts.
Alternatively to or in addition to the above, Nick Lewis Communications can also provide cost-effective LinkedIn Company Page Management on your behalf, which offers support 7 days a week, all year round.
To find out more about this service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07970 839137 to book your FREE one hour consultation.
Call 07970 839137 or e-mail email@example.com for more information and prices.
(* Based on payment to be made in advance of training session)