Are you an individual or a business who is new to Facebook, but is intimidated by it? Are there questions that you would like to ask but are afraid of doing so in case you appear stupid? If so, this is the course for you!
Over the course of three hours, Nick Lewis of Nick Lewis Communications will carefully explain in layman’s terms what Facebook is, who uses it, what is used for and how you can use it to market yourself or your business. The course is delivered in a safe, intimate environment in which there is no such thing as a stupid question, and it is designed to get people up and running on the network.
This course will cover:
- What is Facebook?
- How does Facebook differ from other social networks?
- How to get yourself set-up on Facebook
- The difference between a personal Facebook profile and a Facebook Business Page
- How Facebook Algorithms work for both your personal profile and for Facebook Business Pages
- What makes an effective Facebook post
- How Facebook uses both videos and images
- How to engage with other Facebook users, including replies, shared posts and direct messaging
- A brief overview of Facebook Advertising & Boosted Posts
- An brief introduction to Facebook Groups
- How to start marketing yourself on Facebook
Places are extremely limited so early booking is advised.
(EARLY BIRD RATE OF £25 ENDS ON TUESDAY 14th NOVEMBER – BOOK TODAY!)
Earlybird pricing £25.00 is available until Tuesday 14th November, after which time, the regular rate of £50.00 will apply.
Attendees will be required to bring their own fully charged laptop.
Places are limited in number to ensure attendees receive the training and attention required, however, once we are fully booked you can subscribe to our waiting list and we will update you once a place becomes available or a further course is schedule.
Arrivals are from 9 a.m. for a prompt 9.30 a.m. start and we will stop for a short break mid-morning. Tea and coffee will be supplied.
Parking is available at the venue. Please park in the bays marked ‘Sovereign‘, if the bays are occupied, there is free parking in the area.
The venue is fully accessible but if you have any specific requirements, please let us know in advance.
We regret no refunds will be available for cancellations seven days before the event.
For all enquiries please contact Nick Lewis’ assistant, Sherona Treen-Coward (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 07816 821056).